DBC Network

Sunday 30 August 2009

Modem O2 MC930D (novatel)


From yesterday cepet ngenet cravings, back and forth until my friend's house for ngenet! bokish hhaa deh ...

So gitu deh temen campaign is good and cheap modem prices are ok quality. I originally was not tempted, because it is still looking at my N70 still smiling sweetly at each function as I turned modemku. But over time, the N70 coughs kok (hhee hyperbole really! Mean DC exclusively!) I finally followed my friend turned deh.

I chose Novatel MC930D. Enggak actually want to join in. him, but certainly I've done the assessment before the mbah Google. Good what the hell the Novatel not it? And it's a lot of consumer response that made me decide to have it. He based HSUPA, emphasis on the upload speed, but he was also concurrently in HSDPA. 7.2 Mbps speed loh ... that's what made me click! But what made me finally say "OK BUY! "He was easy to connect to my Apple laptop. Well know I own the Apple is not the miss ribet, enggak be connected haphazardly. But the Novatel can click directly at him. So calm down deh:)

Oh iah, should be on telling you the price. Enggak it affordable and make dizzy. I bought it only to 550 thousand dollars. Well after the fight bargain!

Kilatkah as fast? haha! Remembered for this one, all depending on your provider respectively. I use M2 Broom. Well tau gimana own pace. But okay, can hang around without ngedet-hhee ngedet gradually .. Okay, that certainly is another headache when going to buy what GSM modem, you're right choice of course with this modem.

http://zulazula.wordpress.com/2009/08/22/modem-o2-mc930d-novatel/

Related Post



No comments:

Post a Comment